Thank you to Elizabeth Gracie for another nomination!! I feel like a real champion! She’s so sweet to have thought of me, especially for this award as I do like to think I am versatile…well I can hope for the best!
Here are the rules:
1- give the name link of the blogger who nominated you ( throw in a thank you if you’d like to! 🙂 )
2- share 7 facts about yourself
3- nominate 15 blogs to do the same!
So Seven facts about me:
1) I swam with a Whale Shark last year – they are majestic creatures but I admit to being pretty terrified!
2) In a fire after people I care about I would save sentimental things over material things any time – one of my concerns is that some of my sentimental things are now in storage with no one to rescue them!
3) I love penguins and one highlight of moving to Dubai was getting to hug one. It’s the only place in the world that you can do that. They seem very happy and incredibly well cared for.
4) When I see the Dubai fountains I am basically five all over again and am still a bit upset this morning that we didn’t go and see them on Friday.
5) The worst part of moving to Dubai has been realising that some friendships weren’t as strong as I had thought. (The counterbalance has been finding that some friendships are even stronger!)
6) I don’t like coffee…but I will always ask people if they want to go for coffee with me. It’s too weird to ask people for tea!
7) I really struggle to find facts about myself!!
Ok so now for the 15 nominees!
Good luck to all the nominees and thanks again to Elizabeth Gracie!!